THE ANNE MURRAY CENTRE LINKS
If you're planning a trip to visit the Anne Murray Centre and are looking for other sites of interest, the following links will provide you with information:
A Treasure Chest of Great Discoveries in Our Area
- Cumberland County Museum, a wide variety of shops, excellent restaurants, a provincial Visitor Information Centre located at the Nova Scotia/New Brunswick border.
- River Hebert is a great location to view the tidal bore, Bud Johnson’s Heritage Models Museum, River Hebert Miners Museum.
- Heritage Models Museum http://www.heritagemodelsmuseum.ca
- The Amos Thomas Seaman Heritage House, the Amos "King" Seaman School Museum, the "King" Seaman Unitarian Church, the Lake Cemetery, and St. Denis Church and Cemetery.
- Age of Sail Museum, lighthouse, public beaches, walking trails, accommodations, restaurants, antique shops.
- Fundy Geological Museum, Ottawa House Museum, Ship’s Company Theatre, beaches, hiking and walking trails, fossil hunting (Parrsboro Fossil Site), mineral hunting (Partridge Island), scenic views, camping, golf courses, accommodations, restaurants, shops, Ecotours, Ward’s Falls Hiking Trail (near Parrsboro) Ecotour.
- Fishing, canoeing, swimming in a natural salt water lake, accommodations, restaurants.